I am getting ready to plan an overnight run with the stroller. I will take off from my place and jog about 15-20 miles with Wilson. I will stop, set up camp,eat and sleep at this site. I will get up the next morning, have breakfast, pack up and head back to my place. I will treat this trip as if I am already on my way to California. I will have a sign that says “training to run across America.” on the front of the stroller. I will have cards to give out showing information about the run. I will try to make people as comfortable with me as I can. This may teach me something. I will be deciding in the next 3 days when this first trip will happen.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages