November 30th, 2015. 10:27pm
Never Give Up on the real Goal.
It’s so easy to think that you know why you’re doing something, and what’s really important. Sometimes though it is not. You just know you are supposed to do something. I know what is important to me.
- my little precious cousin died with polio when she was 3 years old
- my other little sweet cousin died from leukemia when she was 7 years old
- another cousin died with leukemia when he was 19 years old
- my 19 year old friend died in Vietnam 46 years ago
- another 19 year old friend died twice, once in Vietnam a long time ago and again last year
- my dad died a horrific death with alzheimers disease
- my brother died from a massive heart attack at age 57
- 5 friends lost hope and took their own lives
- I have met thousands of alzheimers caregivers that don’t know what to do next
- I see where 22 Veterans are taking their own lives every day
- I know alzheimers disease has to be stopped
- I know all killer diseases need to be stopped
- I know I respect Terry Fox and Dr. Jonas Salk
- I know I want to help
- I hate seeing homeless folks
- I can’t stand to hear the V.A. can’t keep up
I also know I Will Help with what I can until I stop breathing. I don’t want my grand babies to worry about alzheimers. I don’t like seeing anyone hurt.