“Although there are many paths up the mountain, one small step is the only way to begin the climb. And always remember you are not alone and there will be help along the way.”
Some help I knew of and some not.
Across the Land appreciates all of the help from everyone. We have all made a lot of impact in the fight with alzheimers disease. Here are a few impact points.
- $34,000 donated to the Alzheimer’s Association
- Over 60 television interviews that mentioned the Alzheimer’s Association
- Over 100 newspaper interviews that mentioned the Alzheimer’s Association
- Over 20 radio interviews that mentioned the Alzheimer’s Association
- Gave out the 24/7 helpline to thousands of people
- Shared a lot of information personally to caregivers that helped them deal with alzheimers disease
I ran a little, jogged a little more than ran, and probably walked the majority of the time. I’m not a public speaker, not a media relations kind of person and not a fund raiser and I am not a counselor. That may let some reading this, know how much help I received.
In reality, I ran, jogged and walked a lot of miles. Someone else did the rest. Again, to that someone, thank you for letting me be a part of working with you to help in the fight with alzheimers disease.