My friend out west has been telling me for years that his life is dull, slow and boring. He says he calculates everything, and would never do anything risky. He is considered a very nice man that goes to work and comes home. He said he just can’t seem to dream or even begin to think of doing anything that wasn’t a guarantee. He is 67 years old and is the same today as he always has been. He talks a lot about his boring life. He is now showing signs of dementia. He knows something is not right. He recently told me that he waited to long.
- 252,566 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia