We need your voice. You may think you don’t have much to say, but you do. You have some great thoughts, but you hold back. Say them and you will make plenty of mistakes, but keep on. Be respectful and keep going. Look back and you will find that you have already accomplished some awesome stuff. Folks in high places get to comfortable sometimes and stop speaking their mind. Speak up, if you are wrong, nothing will tell you quicker than telling a few thousand folks. They may, in fact, be wrong. Still be standing when the ones that chided you, have sat down!
- 252,566 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia