Just a couple of miles west of Conway Arkansas I saw a man on a bicycle. First glance made me think he was a long-distance Traveler. I stopped and we chatted for a few minutes. He is heading to California and he started in South Carolina. No social media, and no signs of any sort. He said he usually does 25 to 50 miles a day, 6 days a week. It’s not a race of any sort. It was a pleasure to speak with him.
- 252,566 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia