At the end of my trip west, Route 66 continues on. Standing here looking towards the Pacific, Interstate 40 is to my north and I see windmills. The sun is bright. I will spin around, face east and feel sadness for a few moments. I will begin the long trip back to Georgia. I have indeed accomplished what the trip was designed for.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages