It’s possibly in the thoughts of a senior neuroscientist. Maybe it’s hidden away in a young man or woman getting ready to begin his or her career. It could be almost anywhere. Persistence will play a part in finding prevention and finding a way to slow the progression of alzheimer’s. Research scientists keep on and on and on. Yeh, they are a persistent lot.
- 252,568 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia