Not sure. I didn’t get to talk with them, because they were on Interstate 40. They were not together, but both pointed west. I bring it up to locals and they say it is very frequent. I was told that last week a runner came through heading east, with a colorful van following him. They think the writing was French.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages