In the planning stages for my journey across America in 2013, I needed to commit to a method of keeping my gear with me at all times. I considered a backpack or a support vehicle. I fell back to my friend Google. The name “Paul Staso” appeared after the search. I navigated to his website and saw a picture of a beautiful machine. It was a BOB jogging stroller. Back to Google once more. REI was a few miles away, and they were a distributor.
Angie introduced me to the man in the bike shop. The stroller was in stock and on display. I knew immediately this was the way I would solve my dilemma. I left REI with a new stroller.
- Weight – 25lbs
- High strength aluminum alloy
- Coil springs and elastomy core shock absorber
- Pneumatic tires
- Tubes – schrader valves
- Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings
- High impact polymer composite spokes
- Foot activated rear brake
No regrets on my choice.