The Alzheimer’s Impact Movement (AIM) is a registered 501(c)(4) advocacy organization that works in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association. AIM is a membership organization. AIM is non-partisan.
Membership requires an annual contribution that is not tax deductible. AIM also has a corporate membership program. AIM is the sister organization to the Alzheimer’s Association, and has a voluntary and non-partisan political action committee, AIMPAC. During the 2016 United States Presidential primary season AIM conducted a variety of activities in an attempt to make candidates aware of Alzheimer’s disease and elicit direct policy responses from them. The efforts generated media coverage in the form of newspaper articles, blog posts and published photographs featuring candidates posing with Alzheimer’s advocates.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages