I can’t imagine the stress the evacuees may be feeling. Sounds tough to me to load your car with family and belongings and then leave, wondering what you may come back to. That stress, I would think would pale in comparison to an attempt to ride out the storm and have someone injured. I would follow the advice of officials on this one.
- 252,566 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia