I read an article awhile back that said Dr. Salk had told someone he had been sitting in a park one afternoon. It went on to say that he was thinking about the importance of stopping polio. He was watching several children running, jumping and climbing. In a glance to his right, a little girl in a wheelchair got his attention. She was watching the children play also.
- 252,566 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia