I’ve been with mom about a year, maybe a little longer. It’s been a pretty hard year. It’s been a hard year for people that have been near me because I have not had a great attitude at times. I accepted my responsibility by being here and have done very well at that. The part about accepting the responsibility with a good attitude is where I have needed improvement. I’m proud to say that I am improving my attitude. I’m here for ever how long I am needed.
- 260,520 hits
- the real reason we don’t pay family caregivers – from thecaregiverspace.com
- some trail running at Blankets Creek – old stuff
- Joseph Bell died while crossing America on foot in 2013
- Saturday (Day 9) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- Friday (Day 8) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages