I have a theory. If an immediate family member comes down with Alzheimer’s disease and you have enough resources to hire help to take care of them, it’s not the same, not even nearly the same, as having a family member with Alzheimer’s and becoming a 24/7 caregiver for years, with no respite.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages