The Alzheimer’s Association has a 24/7 helpline. Trained counselors will answer the phone. If you and the counselor determine they can’t help you, ask for a supervisor. No, not to get them in trouble. This lets the supervisor know there are things they may need to learn in order to help everyone. The Alzheimers Association is a nonprofit and they are there to help you.
- 260,520 hits
- the real reason we don’t pay family caregivers – from thecaregiverspace.com
- some trail running at Blankets Creek – old stuff
- Joseph Bell died while crossing America on foot in 2013
- Saturday (Day 9) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- Friday (Day 8) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages