Sometimes nature can share lessons with us. Watching how some animals react to stimulus can teach. Here are a couple of notes I jotted down.
These may sound harsh, but life can sure be that, at times. Sometimes we need words or the thoughts that come from reading or saying words, to keep us goung.
- Sometimes you have to let wounds heal.
- Something is always trying to take you out.
- Winter (hard times) comes hard and fast.
- Life is an ongoing battle for survival.
- Life will cull you out, and then take you out.
- In winter (hard times) only fast water runs free. Still water freezes.
- Winter makes life harder, but it’s always a struggle.
- LIFE HAS MANY REWARDING TIMES. STOP WHEN IT’S SAFE, AND ENJOY THEM.
We Keep Going, no matter what occurs!