She spoke with mixed emotions. The only fireplace was in her parents room. They would gather around and get warm and then disperse to their rooms. She said racing to the rooms was fun. They got under hand made blankets. She is the last of 13 children. They moved from farm to farm for awhile before purchasing one. She smiled a little as she recalled these memories and then she sat quietly.
- 252,568 hits
Top post & Pages
- Alzheimer's is Huge!! #ENDALZ
- This is old, but relevant. It's about nursing homes #ENDALZ
- “It used to be the expectation that you took care of your own but that seems to be less the case in today’s world,”
- from Tom Landry by way of Sara Gallo - a quote
- Alcohol Consumption and Brain Health | Dealing with Dementia