He started in Cherokee, North Carolina and traveled on foot for approximately 30 miles. Highway 441 was the route. The weather was mild, the views were magnificent and the folks that spoke were friendly. He arranged for a ride back to the starting place and through the tunnels. This was a good time. Good times become Great Memories.
- 260,520 hits
- the real reason we don’t pay family caregivers – from thecaregiverspace.com
- some trail running at Blankets Creek – old stuff
- Joseph Bell died while crossing America on foot in 2013
- Saturday (Day 9) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- Friday (Day 8) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages