He was carrying a beautiful Marmot backpack. I recognized it because I have one very similar to it. He was discharged honorably from the US Air Force about two years ago. He worked at different jobs and saved up enough money to make the trip from Buffalo New York to his mother’s house in Orlando Florida. I offered help, if needed, and he said he was fine.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages