I have spoken with one homeless person myself, and I read predictions that sound like their will be many more. Folks that have a high level of awareness concerning this disease will understand how it can happen. I spoke with him again this evening. Wow, tough stuff. He wouldn’t let me help.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages