I’ve been feeling a focus lately and it feels good. Prevention is key! A cure for alzheimer’s could come at anytime, but my gut is telling me to speak of prevention. Attitude, Excercise, Education and Food Consumption, to me, are aspects of prevention. The good thing is that, according to most doctors, many diseases may be slowed or stopped by the same things that will slow or stop alzheimer’s disease.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages