I pulled into my motel. Across the street I see the Reynolds Institute on Aging and other buildings that make up the University of Arkansas Medical School. I check in and the clerk sees the signs on the car. He says they don’t have much alzheimer’s in India. Ironic, because I’ve spent several days now reading about just that.
- 260,209 hits
- Tuesday (Day 5) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- my soon to be 89 year old mom is amazing – she fell, but is good
- Monday (Day 4) of a road trip to “raise awareness” concerning alzheimer’s
- frustration is not a good partner in my fight with alzheimer’s disease
- Sometimes I get frustrated concerning alzheimer’s
Top post & Pages