we chatted for a bit last night. He mentioned two times about how my trip across America in 2013 went so well. I appreciate that.
I struggled from the first step until the last step. I don’t mean physically. (one day my foot hurt for a few hours and another day I had a fever) The struggles I am talking about were mental. I found some relief every night when I would go to sleep. Look at what happened on that trip.
- over 50 television interviews
- over 100 newspaper interviews
- over 20 radio interviews
- attended many “meet and greets”
- met many high profile folks
- visited three research facilities
- spent the night in over 40 senior care facilities, some 2 or 3 nights
- over $27,000.00 raised directly to the Alzheimer’s Association
Did I make that happen? No, I did not. Those things were set up by others. I ran, jogged, walked and talked.
Should folks call me to see how to set up this kind of stuff? No. Can folks ask me how things turned out? Yes.
I had a lot of failures and “We” had much Success.